What if your next appointment with our San Francisco dermatology practice could avoid traffic, paying for parking, or even taking time off work? That’s now possible when you schedule an online, face-to-face appointment using eVisit, a new way for our practice to provide a range of services through a secure, easy-to-use, 2-way video conferencing application.
Bay Area Cosmetic Dermatology in San Francisco always wants you to feel able to address your skin care concerns, and we are committed to providing the latest, proven technology for the best possible care.
How eVisit Works
- Create an eVisit account.
- Call our office at (415)-292-6350 to schedule your virtual appointment.
- Log in at the time of your appointment. If you do not see any providers available, please allow 5-10 minutes for Garrett to appear online as she is in the office seeing patients and may be running behind.
- Once Garrett becomes available, click “See Now” and follow the instructions.
- Please call eVisit customer support at (480) 739-0077 with any technical questions or trouble logging in, as our staff does not have access to your account.
Isn’t a physical exam necessary for treatment?
Many conditions actually don’t require an office exam. Our physician assistant’s knowledge of your medical history, along with your answers to her questions, can often be sufficient for evaluating your concerns. Taking a look at your skin via 2-way video is often enough to diagnose many conditions.
Should I use eVisit for emergencies?
No, emergency care is not appropriate for eVisit.
What if I’m not comfortable with technology?
eVisit is very user-friendly, and like all software that transmits personal health information, every eVisit is fully encrypted. Using a desktop computer, a tablet, or a smartphone, you can easily connect to our office. You will need an external microphone if your computer or mobile device isn’t equipped with a built-in mic.